Random Thoughts While Watching the TSN Pregame Show for the Leafs Opener
NHL has the worst marketing department on the planet.... I am more inclined to buy tampons than watch hockey these days. Why don’t they just do what every other professional sport does. SHOW SICK HIGHLIGHTS. You have the fastest game on earth, combining skill, speed and strength. SHOW SICK HIGHLIGHTS.
I love the Leafs. But the head office is retarded, and many leaf fans are also retarded. I wonder how long it is going to be until Leafs Nation enters a team in the Special Olympics.
Most of the problem with Leafs Nation is the quality of the Toronto Sports Media. It’s no wonder that Raps fans tend to be better informed. IMHO Grange and Smith are two of the best in the city.
Pierre McGuire knows his stuff. His problem is that he is an annoying doofus. What the fuck is a speed quotient? Do you know
And if there is one human being on the planet who has demonstrated himself to be inept when it comes to hockey knowledge, it is Mike Milbury.
The only surprising thing about this is that Antropov was playing in the first 8 seconds of the season.
I'm out, enjoy the season!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home