A New Season!
Right about now I wish I could edit out that comment about me posting once a week. But that is not what bloggers do. So I must soldier on. I must say, that I never knew how to paste comments. Which makes blogging a lot more difficult. However, now I can write in Word, spell check and format, and then post my finished articles into blogger. Neat eh? Back to the blog:
Last night saw the Toronto Blue Jays win their Home Opener to improve their over all record in home openers to 22-8. In case you were wondering: Yes that is the best stat in all of baseball: and no, the outcome of the 1984 home opener has zero practical implications for last night’s game.
All and all, the game went pretty much how JP drew it up on the chalk board. Halladay went into the 8th. Scott Schoeneweis then bridged the gap to BJ Ryan. Ryan then K’d two twins, including a terribly over matched Justin Morneau.
Along the way, every Jay batter got a hit sans Aaron Hill, though he did swing the bat well. Molina crushed a Santana offering off the upper deck facing, and Alexis Rios went the other way off of Right handed Canuck Jesse Crain.
Tomorrow,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home