First Post
Hello, My name is Ryan Cain and this is my first post. This is my first blog, and I am very excited. Long term I would like to open up my own independent blog, however, this is currently my best option given time and financial restraints.
I would like to say a little bit about myself. I am 21 years old, and am a student of the University of Waterloo. I am taking Psychology, with a minor in speech communication. I hope to go to grad school, and perhaps get my PHD. Well see about that though.
In this blog I would like to talk mainly about sports. My subject matter will revolve mainly around my favorite teams: Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, and the Buffalo Bills.
Hopefully I can post fairly regularly, and you enjoy reading what I have to say. Your feed back is welcome and would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Ryan Cain
I would like to say a little bit about myself. I am 21 years old, and am a student of the University of Waterloo. I am taking Psychology, with a minor in speech communication. I hope to go to grad school, and perhaps get my PHD. Well see about that though.
In this blog I would like to talk mainly about sports. My subject matter will revolve mainly around my favorite teams: Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, and the Buffalo Bills.
Hopefully I can post fairly regularly, and you enjoy reading what I have to say. Your feed back is welcome and would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Ryan Cain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home