Potentially Empty Promises
Last year my blogging left much to be desired. Firstly, I did not write very frequently. This was because of school, work, having a girl friend (a rare thing among bloggers I'm sure), and lack of motivation. However, I would like to write more often. Once a week I feel is a reasonable projection, though I would certainly prefer more if possible.
Another concern I had was that I was trying to cover too many topics. I had the Jays, Raps, Bills and Leafs on my radar. But not the time, nor the inclination to tackle so many subjects effectively. So, I will try to focus more on the Jays. Which is the team that I am most passionate and knowledgeable about.
I know that there are a lot of blogs out there. And more than a couple that write about the Blue Jays. I will try to bring you, the reader, new and insightful commentary on the Jays.
Best of luck in 2006!
Another concern I had was that I was trying to cover too many topics. I had the Jays, Raps, Bills and Leafs on my radar. But not the time, nor the inclination to tackle so many subjects effectively. So, I will try to focus more on the Jays. Which is the team that I am most passionate and knowledgeable about.
I know that there are a lot of blogs out there. And more than a couple that write about the Blue Jays. I will try to bring you, the reader, new and insightful commentary on the Jays.
Best of luck in 2006!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home