Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First Post: Random Thoughts

  • Firstly, Congratulations to Scott Carefoot of Raptorblog who has just been selected the number one Canadian sports blog.
  • As I had previously commented on, the Blue Jays signed BJ Ryan, on Nov 28th, my birthday. JOP then went on to sign Aj Burnett after loosing out on Brian Giles. And then traded Dave Bush, Gabe Gross, and Zack Jackson to the Brewers for Lyle Overbay. I think these are good moves. However, as it currently stands, the roster is still a work in progress. I’m curious to see what JP has up his sleeve for his next trick.
  • This weekend, as a Birthday present my girlfriend brought me to a Bills game. It was a great atmosphere, freezing cold, snow covering the field, my ass freezing. Everything I imagined my first game to be; apart from being slightly less intoxicated than I had anticipated. The only negative was the fact that the Buffalo Bills happened to play. It was a brutal, one sided affair in which the Bills were outclassed in every facet of the game. But all and all it was a positive experience, and I can’t wait for the next game I go to. Hopefully the Bills are a bit better by the time that happens.
  • Which bring me to my next point: Fire Donahoe and Malarkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home